- Location: Seguin Marina
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2018
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Model: YT48DXLS (960 48 00-97)
- New/Used: New
- Primary Color: Orange
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
|Transmission||Hydrostatic with Rear Locking Differential|
|Fuel Capacity||15.1 L|
|Deck Size||121.9 cm|
Engineered for added durability, comfort, style and precision, our XLS series yard tractors all feature fabricated cutting decks, heavy-duty chassis and cast iron axles. Optional grass baggers, mulch kits and a host of other attachments make these models ideal for demanding and extensive use in various applications. The YT48DXLS also features the new, revolutionary ClearCut™ fabricated cutting deck which not only offers rock solid durability but also industry leading performance and cut quality. Standard auto- lock differentials give positive traction in slippery conditions or slopes.
- Durable cutting deck: The heavy-duty fabricated cutting deck features twin sheets of 11 gauge steel for added support for spindles and increased overall strength.
- Electric engagement of cutting blade/s: Easy engagement of cutting blade/s; simply pull the switch on the control panel.
- Cast front axle: Heavy cast front axle provides superior balance and stability, even with a collector.
- Robust steel chassis: Built on a robust steel chassis, ensuring maximum durability and sturdiness.
- Cutting width: 121.9 cm
- Nose roller: Yes
- Greasable mandrels: Yes
- Anti-scalp wheels: 4
- Drive method: Pedal-operated
- Speed reverse max: 3.9 km/h
- Speed reverse min: 0 km/h
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Battery: 12 V
- Battery: 28 Ah
- Power/fuel type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 15.1 l
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Front-End Protection: Brush Guard Style Bumper
- Hour meter type: Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Seat back height: High
- Steering wheel type: Deluxe Overmolded
- Collector: Available as accessory
- BioClip® kit/plate: Available as accessory
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic with Rear Locking Differential
- Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq